Working

Sometimes the radio doesn't display song info on Bluetooth? (2015 CR-V EX)

16 May 2019 18 Comments Author: Trevor Noah

I generally connect my iPhone to my CR-V via Bluetooth, with Spotify being my default music app (although this also happens with Apple Music so it's not the music app). Sometimes I see the song title, artist, and album, other times those fields on the display are blank. No matter what, my car plays the music from my phone just fine, it's just a minor annoyance that I can't always see the song info on my display. I should also add that this has occurred with multiple phones (my previous iPhone SE and my current iPhone XR), so I don't think it's a phone-specific issue.

Anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

Jimmy JKon SFlix Movies Watch movies and we series for free. Get the Sflix app right now.
Jimmy JKon HD Streamz . The best live streams app for android.
Jimmy JKon ff
Tamil V Just try the spotify++ and spotify premium apk articles.
Tamil V If you are student, you must try chegg platform to get answers. Now it's easy to do that. Just follow the free chegg answers article.
Kazuto Kirigaya try any other music streaming app...i always use YouTube Music which is better than Spotify, in my opinion. Kinemaster mod
also skjal wow this is amazing . Visit site
also skjal thank u so much for sharing this amazing spotify mod
akasuki rai Why don't you use spotify premium mod apk music app with extremely good music playback with Bluetooth at techbigs right now?
Afzal Khan All the right information about this topic admin thanks for sharing here and keep it up. Starex G31 Motherboard Driver ThopTV ThopTV APK Download ThopTV For Android Drivers Solution Qmobile W35 SPD 7731 Flash File My GSM Tech
sajid ali rana Relax TV APK v2.1 Download for Androidbut he dalst delan shuwa ja uma kah gar acubna
Smart Android Fun Download the free spotify premium apk from smart android fun.
Smart Android Fun Download the free spotify premium apk from smart android fun.
Motor Uncle The System might need an Upgrade !
Monica Ray hey ! which country spec would your car be ? I have a Renault product ... I dont face this issue ...when I play songs using Gaana.com in India