The much-awaited new-gen Suzuki Swift (New Maruti Swift 2017 in India) has made its world debut in Japan.
In Japan, the hatchback will go on sale on 4th January, while it will come to India around mid-2017.
Suzuki's engineering division says that, first and foremost, it has made the car fun to drive. It also carries on to say that Suzuki has stressed on giving the new Swift some real personality.
New Maruti Swift 2017 Features:
– Large hexagonal grille
– Automatic LED headlamps
– Floating roof
– All-new wraparound taillamps
– Rear Wiper & Washer
– Halogen foglamps
– Rear foglamp
– Keyless entry
– Rear door handle towards the C-Pillar
– New steering wheel
– New HVAC controls with circular vents positioned in the center
– Two-pod instrument dials with a large MID
– Automatic climate control
– Touchscreen SmartPlay entertainment system
– Voice command & navigation system
– Contrasting trim on dashboard, door panels and floor