Book the SUV of Your Dreams at the Best Rate in the City.
If you get a Better Discount than what we offer, we refund you Double the Difference. That's MotorUncle Promise!
Deal Booking Amount is 100% refundable if you don't buy the car during Navratri Period. When you buy the car, it gets adjusted in your payment for car.
Step 1 : Buy your Motor Uncle Deal Pass here for Rs 999/-
Step 2 : We connect you to the dealership at your City and get you the best deal
Step 3 : You Book and Buy the Car and Rs 999/- get adjusted in your payment
Other Benefits of MotorUncle Deal Pass :
1. Get Proper Guidance if any issue with Car or Dealership for 1 Year
2. Get 10% Discount on Select Accessories
Don't worry, these are Brand New Cars from Authorised Showrooms!
You agree to Terms & Condiitons when you book
For Any Query, please contact Gerald Louis Jerry +91 83687 46841 , email@example.com
Cars that Women like
Although not high, there is a good number of women who are into cars. A lot of women opt driving for an escape to all their tensions.More than two-thirds of the new cars sold each year are bought by women; 8 out of 10 purchasing decisions are heavily and directly influenced by women. What do women really want? Above all, a car they can trust. It's having a vehicle that they can depend on--that has the kind of style statement they want to make and very importantly is affordable to buy, is affordable to operate. Only the men can drive has become an outdated perspective of life now.
Here are a few cars that women in India like to drive:
- Small Hatchbacks
- Celerio AMT
- The first Maruti to come with an Automated Manual Transmission, was opted by many due to its driving ease. We all have a nostalgic connection with the brand ‘maruti’ as it is.
- Renault Kwid
- With an 800cc and a 1.0-litre engine option, the Renault Kwid has got an SUV-like styling which women find attractive. Also, it gets an AMT option. It comes in a variety of color options and looks amazing in all!
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Probably the most-loved hatchback in India, the Maruti Swift has forever remained a favourite among young women drivers. The new Swift comes with both petrol and diesel engine options. Stylish, sleek as well as comfortable to drive!
- Volkswagen Polo
- Those who like to feel a bit more premium would usually choose the Volkswagen Polo. Some ladies even go for the sporty Polo GT. Perfect for the Indian traffic!
- Honda City
- The Honda City has always been a popular sedan among women. Since the very first Honda City came in India, the sedan became more of a status symbol to many.
- Hyundai Verna
- Women go after the Verna solely based on the looks. We can't complain as all the Verna generations have been good lookers. Perfect choice!
- Compact SUV
- Hyundai Creta
- The Creta, like the Verna, is preferred by many women due to its looks.
- Renault Duster
- When the Duster was first launched, everyone preferred the Nissan Terrano over it. However, the Renault Duster has gone through some cosmetic updates and is now a good-looking SUV.
- Toyota Fortuner
- The Fortuner, like the Innova, is really famous among lady drivers. Driving a Fortuner in the traffic is a sense of occasion for men, let alone the women community.
- Jeep Compass
- The Jeep Compass is the most awarded SUV (technically still a compact SUV) as of now. Sales are pretty high and a good majority are preferred by women, thanks to the ‘JEEP' branding.
Images from Google.